Question

Editable boards for teachers

• 23 November 2021
  • 4 replies

Badge

Hi, I’m a bit lost with plans and it’s limitations.

I share content (teaching ads for classes) on Miro boards. 

Each teacher can download an editable board (I guess custum template will solve this problem), can edit it, put more documents, links, notes, make video chats, download PDFs from fames. 

What king of pla do I need and what plan the teacher needs?

Thanks 

4 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi there!

Thanks for your post - there is a whole lot of plans and features to choose from and it can get a bit confusing!

If I understand you correctly you are a student, not a teacher? If so, you might be eligible for our Education plan which gives you 2 years of free access to our awesome online whiteboarding platform! You can apply here and click on Apply as a student

Education plan users can take advantage of the following features:

If you like to read a bit more about what our Education plan has to offer, you might want to check out our handy Help Center article Education plan

I hope this helps! :nerd::crayon:

Badge

No, actually, I’m a teacher and teachers work for me. And it is not a non-profit organisation. 

I share content (teaching ads for classes) on Miro boards. 

Each teacher can download an editable board (I guess custum template will solve this problem), can edit it, put more documents, links, notes, make video chats, download PDFs from fames. 

What king of pla do I need and what plan the teacher needs?

Thanks 

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@FrenchSoEasy -

It sounds like you’d need a “regular” (e.g. Team, Business, Consultant) plan with your teachers all having full edit access. How many teachers would need to have such access?

Kiron

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi again!

Sorry I got you wrong and thought you were a student. You’re right, as a for-profit organisation you won’t be eligible for our Education plan unfortunately. 

Like Kiron suggested, you now have the choice between Team plan, Business plan and Consultant plan. All of them will allow you to collaborate effectively and in a fun way with others on various boards. Which one is ultimately the best and most suitable for you, only you can decide and depends on a number of factors, e.g. how much privacy between teams you require (if you want to keep teams separate from each and ensure maximum privacy, the Consultant plan would be best, for example). 

On our pricing page you will find all plans’ features laid out in detail and easy to compare!:white_check_mark:

I hope this will help you make your choice!

Happy whiteboarding! :pencil2::smiley: