Easily create eye-popping Diagrams, SmartArt and Infographics directly in Miro with Smart Diagrams (app)

• 22 June 2021
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 1

Feedback wanted :-)

Hello everyone from the Miro Community. Hope all is well.

We just launched Smart Diagrams on the Miro Marketplace. It’s an app for creating Diagrams, SmartArt and Infographics directly in Miro with Smart Diagrams.

Check this out: https://miro.com/marketplace/smart-diagrams/

This is v1.0 and we’d love your feedback and input so we can improve it to help you create more polished presentations using Miro.

All feedback is welcome and appreciated. 

What is this for:

Whether you need to explain a process, show off data, or tell a story, Smart Diagrams is the perfect tool for the job. Start from a template and create engaging diagrams, SmartArt and infographics in seconds directly in Miro.

Key Features:

Ever-growing library.
Empowers people to create beautiful content.
Save countless hours by using our pre-made templates that look professional.
All our diagrams are available in standard Miro shapes allowing you to instantly customize them for your needs.

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

@Rej Vieira :

This is really fast!

Congrats :boom::trophy:

I love them - would be nice if the colouring is really an option but the colouring now is mindblowing too and sets creativity to a new dimension!

Thank you for bringing this into miro :hugging::thumbsup:

Michael

Userlevel 1

Feedback wanted :-)

Hello everyone from the Miro Community. Hope all is well.

We just launched Smart Diagrams on the Miro Marketplace. It’s an app for creating Diagrams, SmartArt and Infographics directly in Miro with Smart Diagrams.

Check this out: https://miro.com/marketplace/smart-diagrams/

This is v1.0 and we’d love your feedback and input so we can improve it to help you create more polished presentations using Miro.

All feedback is welcome and appreciated. 

Hi, I have installed the Smart Diagram app from the Miro marketplace but it doesn't appear in the list of App alongside other apps. Can you help please? I am sure I must be missing the obvious! Thanks!

Userlevel 1

@Keith Potato, assuming you have access to install, after installing the app should be displayed here in the apps dialog (you can open it with the … icon). Maybe you have too many apps installed, try searching Smart Diagrams or scroll down the list of apps. Let me know if that works.

Thanks @Rej Vieira for the quick reply. It seems i can see the plug-in on one of my Macs but not the other. I am assuming this is due to different security settings on the Mac OS. Not a problem as I can at least get going on these templates which are just what i need! Thanks again.