Don't get full access even when I have Full license

• 22 September 2021
  • 3 replies

I can’t export in full quality because Miro think I just have “Free” version. But I’m listet with full licens in the “Active Users” list. And when I have just “Free” version its impossible to get in touch with Miro Helpsenter Chat. How to fix that?

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@Tarjei S 

What plan ate you a full license member of?

How are you accessing Miro - a browser (which one?) or Miro desktop app (or tablet or mobile app?)

Which operating system are you using?

What are you trying to export? A board or frame? Note, if you are using the Safari browser, you cannot export to high quality image/JPG and will have to export to Vector PDF as noted in the Board export Help Center article:

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@Tarjei S - A few more questions:

1. When you are on the board in question, what is your role? You can find this by hover over or clicking your avatar in the participants pane at the top-right corner of the board:

2. Does the board in question reside in the paid team plan? While in the board, you can click on the board name (top-left) to see more information about the board:

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

If none of the above helps, screenshots or videos of your exact steps can be helpful. Loom is a free and easy-to-use video screen recorder.

You can also find a Miro support link in the How to Contact Miro Support article.