Answered

Create new Team?

• 23 March 2020
  • 8 replies

Why can’t I create a new free team? I have been invited to others but can’t create a new one… I would like to have a free board that I can manage with a new set of people but I can’t find support help on this topic.

icon

Best answer by Marina 26 March 2020, 15:10

View original

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

This is expected behavior at the moment, and we are thinking how we can improve this flow. The best solution here is to reach out to Miro Support Team.

I’ve checked that the Support Team created a free team for you, @Corina Ocanto :relaxed:

Hi, I'm having the same problem. I'm a consultant and working with different companies, I would like to create different teams for each client company. But when a try to create a new team, Miro ask me to pay a new Team Plan. Can you help me? I understood that in the Consultant Plan we could create unlimited teams. Thanks!

Hi, I'm having the same problem. When i created a team name for practice,  I deleted this team name and could not create another one. Miro ask me to pay a new Team Plan. Can you help me? Thanks!

I had someone show me Miro for a project I’m helping them with, and they added me to their team. It’s great! I want to try out using it with my own team, but I can’t seem to find a way to have my profile (and email address) then start another free team account?

Hello,

I was invited to two other workspaces by two projects.

Where do I find my own workspace though? I have not created one yet, and am on the free version of Miro.

Best,

Julie

Hi I’m having the same problem, could you help create a new team? 

Hi, I'm having the same problem. I would like to create a new team in our free plan. But when a try to create a new team, Miro ask me to pay a new Team Plan.

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@PaulienG - Everything is working as intended. Since your Miro account profile is already a member of team, you cannot create another team without paying.

The only way to create a new Free Plan team is to either

1. leave all teams that you are a member of

2.or to create a new Miro account profile using another email address of which is not currently associated with an account.