Characters disappear

• 10 December 2020
  • 5 replies

Hello!

I use Miro for group work in my university. I have a trouble.

I use Miro on my iPad. Sometimes, I cannot write character on sticky note.

If I write sentences on sticky note and I tap another space, the sentences are deleted.

This trouble is irregular. Please teach me countermeasures.

Thank you!

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Takahiro Tanaka,

I’m sorry to hear this is happening to you. I’d recommend reaching out to the Support team directly. They should be able to investigate the issue and see why it happens. 

Hi, Marina!

I send a message to the support team. I think my trouble is unique to Double-byte character.

Thank you for replying.

Takahiro

Hello!I use Milo for company training.We cannot enter 'Kanji' (Chinese characters) on sticky notes only when using Miro on an iPad, too.If you have any ideas, please let me know.Thank you very much!

Hi! Mr. Fumiya.

If you want to use sticky notes, I know some countermeasures.

1. First of all, create a text box and type in some text. When you are done typing, select the text box. An operation window will appear near the text box. If you select the "T" icon, you will see an option to change it to a sticky note.
  2. If you press the sticky symbol on the left side of the screen, you will see a screen to select a color of sticky. At the bottom of the screen, you will see a button called "Bulk mode". By pressing that button, you can type in the characters you want to type in the sticky first. When you finish typing, press the "Confirm" button to display the sticky you have typed.

Thank you.

Takahiro

Hello! Takahiro-san.

Thank you for your comment.

When I tried the method you taught me, I was able to enter Chinese characters on the sticky notes.

Thank you very much.

Fumiya

こんにちは!タカヒロさん。コメントありがとうございます。教えていただいた方法を試してみると、付箋紙に漢字を入れることができました。どうもありがとうございます。ふみや