cannot unlock, move or delete selected elements

• 25 November 2021
  • 5 replies

I copy pasted elements into a new board to re-use certain templates. 

What I found is a whole batch of elements, stickies shapes etc. can be selected but that's it, I cannot move them delete them or unlock them. I can still write in the stickie though

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

You have a board with some objects behaving unexpectedly. I am suggesting that duplicating the trouble board may resolve the issue. 

The only time I would suggest against this is of you had shared the current board's URL and didn't want to have to share it again. 

Hi

it has only happened on the duplicate, I haven't worked with the original for a while.

I was able to delete certain elements but not others. Mo9st of what I am creating is new, I just wanted to use some old elements on it so I cop pasted it into a new board. It isn't a duplicate board

Thanks for the interest

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Does this still happen in a duplicate of the board?

Hi,

thank you for the quick response

1. Some of the elements may have been grouped. However I do not see the normal menu dialogue to change anything i.e. - UNGROUP - at all
  2. No, I have been access ing the board only via the app

I have tried closing the board, closing the ap but so far haven't been able to find anything I can do except hide them behind a white rectangle :)))

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@philip botha -

Are these objects grouped? Does this happen when you try to access that board using a different method (e.g. Miro desktop app vs web browser OR incognito browser session vs normal browser session)?

Kiron