Answered

Can't resize table column on certain columns

• 21 April 2021
  • 5 replies

I’ve used the prefilled Technology Roadmap template.

I have a table that is set to “cell resize = manual”. I can select columns separately and edit the width of almost all columns, but for whatever reason for some columns the resizing does not work.

Anyone any suggestions on how I might fix this or what is causing this?

In the image below: it’s the one highlighted in blue that doesn’t work. I can change the columns left of it. On the right of it, I can only change the width on the righthand side.

icon

Best answer by Robert Johnson 21 April 2021, 15:09

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@Ay May Sinnett - When I add the following template to a board:

I am am able to resize all columns.

In your screenshot, it is hard to see what else you have going on, but it looks like you have at least added one object to the top of the Table (the pinkish coloured text or shape).

I would just remove items that you have added and try again, as a process of elimination.

Thanks for your response, but eliminating 1 by 1 is going to take me longer than copy and pasting the whole thing.

I just find it really strange and don’t understand WHY it is happening. It has now happened to me 3 times with this template.

Someone please fix this.  Fixed columns are essentially for a roadmap. This bug is killing my productivity.

Bump. Still occuring.

Using both Technology and DevOps roadmaps, I notice that when I stretch the table, all columns stretch. However, when I shrink, the columns do not shrink together.  It’s very difficult managing the template when columns resize in varying proportions.