Boards looking different on different screens

• 26 May 2020
  • 2 replies

I looked over at my remote partners screen today as he shared on zoom - and his miro board looked different to what I was seeing.

I had created a template, with some arrows that had their edges hidden behind a solid circle, but on his screen they had come to the front and were visible.

Has anyone else had this problem?

I find it anxiety-inducing as workshop participants might not be seeing the same as what you may be viewing on the screen as facilitator - and if things look terrible (like that did) it affects your reputation and the quality of what you are presenting.

2 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hi @chris jackson! It is quite unexpected that the board content looks different for you and your collaborator. I’m sorry for the inconvenience the issue might have caused. As the Support team, we’d love to investigate the issue and prevent it from bothering you in the future. So we’ve created a ticket for your case and we’ll reach out to you soon!

Don’t see any updates here, but had the same experience today. Here’s a screen capture from my browser:

And here’s a screen capture from someone on teams that’s in the same board:

Edit: Probably worth adding, these are the only three columns/view on the board. It was not related to a navigation issue.