Question

Black screen on a particular MIRO board: tried all tips

• 28 July 2021
  • 3 replies

Hello community, 

I'm using MIRO extensively during the past year and never had this issue. One particular board is now uneditable for me. It would not zoom in and out and I cannot select elements on it. 

The board has appr. 40 members. All of them can access is and work with it, but I cannot. All my other MIRO boards (tried at least 20) are working. I applied all advices: restarted, cleaned browsing history and cookies, used different browsers, uploaded older versions, uploaded back ups - nothing worked. 

My zoom in/zoom out functionality on this board is not working. And then it goes black. 

Any other ideas? Oh, and yes, I am a paid user.

Many thanks, Boryana 

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Boryana Boncheva -

These two suggestions weren’t explicitly listed in what you’ve tried so tell me if you’ve already tried these:

1. Access the board in incognito mode (i.e. not using your Miro user name) after sharing it for anonymous edit access.
  2. Access it from a different device entirely.

If you are still getting the same issues with both of the above, I”d suggest opening a Miro support request here: Submit a request – Miro Support & Help Center

Kiron

@Kiron Bondale  - thank you very much for your suggestions. I have tried both of them even before. The did not help. 

Finally, with lots of patience, going item by item in the board, it turned out that shapes with text inside block this particular board for me - it just stops moving.  If I don't use those - it is ok. 

No idea what the reason could be. Maybe I would need to log this with MIRO support center

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Boryana Boncheva -

I can’t think of why a simple object like that would cause such behavior so I’d agree that a Miro support request is probably a good idea. If you can take a Loom or similar video of it and provide that link to Miro support along with the board URL that would help them. You can open a request here: Submit a request – Miro Support & Help Center

Kiron