Asana Cards - takes much too long to load list of projects

• 5 November 2021
  • 3 replies

Hi everyone,

we’ve got an issue with using Asana Cards in Miro at one of our customers. They’ve got a lot of projects (hundrets or more) with many tasks in Asana. We are wondering if that can be the reason why it takes up to minutes to load the whole list of projects in the picker? It is absolutely not useable this way most of the times.
Is there a limit or a recommendation for the maximum count of projects/tasks in Asana accessible in Miro via Asana Cards plug-in?

Or do you know of other reasons why the connection could be so slow?

Kind regards,
Mario

3 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi Mario!

Thanks for this very good and not so easy question - I have to be honest, I am not so sure about the answer myself, which is why I have requested help from a colleague who is more knowledgeable in this area :nerd:

As soon as I know more I will get back to you!

Thanks for your patience and have a great evening,

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi Mario!

Unfortunately I don’t have an answer quite yet (must be a really tricky one…!) but I just wanted to drop a line and thank you for your patience and let you know that I haven’t forgotten about this!

Still hunting for an answer! :bow_and_arrow:

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi again, Mario!

Our colleague Anton has gotten back to me - they would like to investigate this further which is why I have converted your post here in our community into a support ticket. 

Our support team will be in touch with you via email! 

Thanks for your patience!