Answered

Acrobat PDF - Comment Tool

• 7 April 2021
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 1

Is there a way to upload a PDF, with “Acrobat comments”, and review the comments in Miro without going to the source file via Dropbox or Google Drive? When I load a PDF from Dropbox/Drive I can see the ‘comment’ bubble in the PDF, but I cannot see what the comment says (via Miro) without going back to the source file. One parallel that I like is from Google Drive - Acrobat comments within a PDF are organized and visible when reviewing the document.

icon

Best answer by Robert Johnson 7 April 2021, 19:46

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@William - There is not. The “PDF viewer” in Miro appears to just be a lite, print-preview type of viewer.

If you would like to see more functionality in the Miro document viewer, I’d recommend adding this as an Idea in the Wish List category by following the guidelines here: Wish List: Everything You Need to Know.

If you do create a Wish List Idea post, I would also recommend that you post a link to it back here, so that future readers of this post can quickly get to and vote for your Idea.

Lastly, don't forget to vote for your own Idea.

Userlevel 1

Hi @Robert Johnson - Thanks for the tips/advice. I’ve added this to the Wish List: https://community.miro.com/wish-list-32/ability-to-view-comments-that-are-embedded-within-pdfs-4361?postid=18067#post18067