August V-MUG Schedule

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hi All!

Here’s the updated schedule for our August events -  We hope to see you there! If you’d like to learn more about these events please visit our events page.

AUG 26, 2020 - 4:00 PM (PDT) NORAM V-MUG

Agile Design and Lean Implementation in Miro – Get the Best of Both Worlds

Join us on August 26 at 4 pm PDT as we feature Michael de la Maza of Heart Healthy Scrum, Jon White of Improve Consulting Group and Pete Lim of Miro for VMUG10! Over this 60-minute virtual event they will highlight similarities, differences, and ideal uses for these two methodologies, then conduct two interactive activities that enhance our understanding and application of Lean and Agile.

View Details

AUG 27, 2020 - 4:00 PM (CEST) EMEA V-MUG

Drive Product Strategy Using The North Star Metric Workshop

"How does your product grow?" This is probably the most challenging question to answer for most product teams. Learn how our fully remote North Star Metric workshop can help your team connect everyday work to meaningful results that serve both the business and your customers. Ow, and we've made a Miro template that you can use out-of-the-box!

View Details

10 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge

@Simon.Harris should be PDT!

Userlevel 4
Badge

@Simon.Harris the best way to contact the team with questions about events is through emailing me at natalie.l@miro.com. The event page isn’t great at redirecting :/

Userlevel 4

Hi

Thnx - These both look interesting

A comment - I signed-up to one event , my first not fully understanding what was happening  when i was presented with a second sign-up page - never see that behaviour before - thought your system is glitchy - now I’ve signed up to the second i realise the first page had confirmed sign-up and this 2nd one is an extra level of ‘featured’  -  I’ve no intention, need or benefit to you or me from being featured but I don’t see how to make contact through the events page

Maybe I’m the only stupid one - I think though that the page & navigation sh/could be clearer

ciao

Userlevel 4

@Monique Dubbelman 

you mean this one on url    miro.com/app/board/o9J_kt2yy7w=/  

works for me  (except be careful as its all unlocked and as a guest Ed you can’t lock

I opened in browser, starred then opened in app no probs

:)

Thanks a lot @Simon.Harris ! This way, it’s easier to follow along :)
Hmm it looks different from the Miroboard in the presentation. There are video’s in that board and parts about exercise tips. Never mind.

I made a copy for inspiration anyway, so will leave the original as it is!

Userlevel 4

Hi @Natalie Larino 

Can you pls clarify the start time

The landing page header say 1pm PDT

and the body says PST

Hi there @Sebastian Eberhard here’s the link to the video recording of the event 

Thank you very much!

Hello @Natalie Larino,

I signed up for VMUG10 but was not able to attend the event. 

Is there a way to get a recording for the event? I just received an email for giving feedback about the event but no information where to access the recording. 

Kind regards,

Sebastian

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hi there @Sebastian Eberhard here’s the link to the video recording of the event 

Hi, as there are no comments possible in Youtube, I wondered if I could still get access to the Miroboard from the EMEA V-MUG08 event. Thanks!