[FREE EVENT] A year with Miro: Reflecting & Sharing Experience

• 22 January 2021
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

Hi everyone! I’m representing MitOst e.V., a not-for-profit organization based in Berlin. We mostly engage with such topics as non-formal education (our horizontal school is in charge), active citizenship, and cultural exchange. I’d like to invite you to the workshop/reflection session on Jan 28 where we as a team will be sharing our experience with miro and how we integrate it in our everyday life (we’ve discovered so many unusual ways of using it!). I’ll paste the full description of the event below.

For your convenience, here is a FB event and here is the registration form. The participation is free. Ask me anything you want!

Over the past year, Covid-19 has been forcing us to urgently leverage new technologies in order to adapt to new ways of working within our organization, with our partners, communities, and target groups. For a while, we felt like tying shoelaces while walking, or better say running, to keep up the pace with the overwhelming changes in our professional life.

Having tried our hand in many digital tools and platforms, we realized that miro has become indispensable for our work. We have been using it for almost everything: from program design and financial planning to virtual tours and staff parties; from designing capacity building workshops and ideation sessions to storytelling evenings and birthday cards.

And then we thought: why not share our experience with the outer world and give a sneak peek at our backstage?

This is an official invitation to the horizontal school workshop: Miro Hero on January 28, 2021, at 15:00–16:00 CET. 

Register until January 27 to join us, by filling out the registration form. You will receive the Zoom link one day before the start of the workshop. 
Participation in the workshop is free of charge.

In case of questions, feel free to contact Ruslan at kildeev@mitost.org.

*This workshop is neither prepared nor conducted by the miro team. It does not represent advertisement of miro and does not imply that similar services could not be used. MitOst e.V. is fully responsible for the shared content.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hey @Ruslan Kildeev,

Great initiative! Would be cool if you then share the session’s recording :wink:

Let us know if you need any support.