Challenge: What's the craziest thing you can imagine using Miro for?

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

It would be interesting to see what folks come up for this challenge :joy: .

Mine would be to invite a few hundred of my contacts to all join me on a board which has a background image of flowers. Then, with the collaborators’ cursors turned on, have them go crazy jumping from flower-to-flower and have the whole thing recorded with the musical accompaniment of Rimsky-Korsakov’s Flight of the Bumblebee.

Top that!

11 replies

Userlevel 4

Could be a tresor hunt or an escape game !

With clues, story, objects hidden and traps !
Yahaa could be awesome.

Userlevel 2

I just did my first Miro session last night, which I think was pretty out there. I normally do play/design/storytelling workshops with large teams and 1000 of found objects beautifully organized. I designed a board in Miro to simulate a room set up as I used to do it, with lots of found objects and round tables with play prompt. (this first was super easy, just co-create a face using objects) We used breakouts in zoom and only two to a table (normally have 4). It was so great to watch from above all the tables and the faces appearing as objects floated around the screen. The resulting stories were as deep and inspiring as in real life! I really think there is no limit to what Miro can do if you design the space properly.

So great! Can’t wait to hear other crazy ideas.

I just did my first Miro session last night, which I think was pretty out there. I normally do play/design/storytelling workshops with large teams and 1000 of found objects beautifully organized. I designed a board in Miro to simulate a room set up as I used to do it, with lots of found objects and round tables with play prompt. (this first was super easy, just co-create a face using objects) We used breakouts in zoom and only two to a table (normally have 4). It was so great to watch from above all the tables and the faces appearing as objects floated around the screen. The resulting stories were as deep and inspiring as in real life! I really think there is no limit to what Miro can do if you design the space properly.

So great! Can’t wait to hear other crazy ideas.

Queria ver como ficou, deve ser um modelo inspirador! :grinning:

Userlevel 4
Badge +3

I recently organised a drawing event for the students at the school where I teach (Open Window in South Africa). One of the biggest things we’ve lost during the pandemic is spontaneous community interactions and events, but Miro has helped us create some version of it.

We essentially curated a massive workshop board where participants could upload or collage artworks. Here is the video we put together of the event and here is the board (it became pretty heavy by the end of the evening, so it might take a while to load)! Thank you for such an incredible platform. I keep wondering what else one could try with it! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Love the creativity in this approach @Nina Torr !

Userlevel 4

@nina - Not only is your boar and idea great but th eyouTube too is Great :) 

Userlevel 2
Badge

Craziest? Maybe Miro could be a fully functional game/breakroom:

• Cards Against Humanity
  • Poker
  • Monopoly
  • Betting (e.g. Kentucky Derby)

Alternatively, a “silent disco” where you choose the YouTube station of your selected DJ

Yahaa could be awesome.

Dear passionate puzzle solver,

we want to create an escape game on miro in cooperation. For this purpose we will meet on Wednesday, October 28, 2020, in the evening (European time). Join us and let's gather ideas and create a challenging game.

Write me a private message to get more information.

Carolyn

Yahaa could be awesome.

Sorry! Date update:

We will meet on tuesday, 27.10.2020. Feel to contact me.

Carolyn 

Yahaa could be awesome.

Sorry! Date update:

We will meet on tuesday, 27.10.2020. Feel to contact me.

Carolyn 

Is this a done deal or can one join the party late - I would love to be part of creating an escape game in Miro.

Hola.

Me interesa participar Caoyn.