Bragging rights: Share the most creative artwork you have made natively within Miro!

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

As inspired by @Sam Shennan, this is a call to all the creative folks out there who are using Miro!

If you have created some artwork natively (i.e. without copying and pasting or uploading content from outside of Miro) which you feel is worthy of exhibition in a museum (or at least your foyer :joy: ), please share it with the rest of the Miro community below!

To avoid conflict of interest and because I don’t have a visual creative bone in my body, I will not be submitting my “chicken scratch” Miro drawings :wink:

Since I guess I should share just how bad my drawings are:

(It’s an eye if you were having difficulties with it :-) )

29 replies

Userlevel 4

Here’s something to level up the entries

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

@Kiron Bondale & @Sam Shennan 

Amazing!

Userlevel 3
Particularly proud of this.

Userlevel 3

Userlevel 3

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Tomas Leidl  - these two agile references are gorgeous! What does “KB” mean in the title of the periodic table - Knowledge Base?

Userlevel 3

This is awesome! I am working on a periodic table for design research methods! I am using your work as a reference. Thanks!

Userlevel 2
There is always a party...somewhere

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Ok - got bored, decided to create something else:

Userlevel 3

@Tomas Leidl  - these two agile references are gorgeous! What does “KB” mean in the title of the periodic table - Knowledge Base?

Hi Kiron, thanks! KB reffers to Komercial Bank, our company :)

Userlevel 3

I was showing my 6-year-old daughter my Miro app on the iPad and she asked me to draw her something. I asked what she wanted me to draw, and this was her request:

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Wow @Peter Green - that is one realistic looking My Little Pony! Your daughter must have been delighted with that!

Userlevel 3
This is my new hobby haha

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

From my website:

The textelements on my site are only in German.

Michael

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Broke the rules and used some other tools . . . just a silly test . . . not terribly creative either… just fun to feed the creative Miro beast different food and see what it does. 

Here’s the work flow.  

Down res to < 25X25   (Miro max sheet-sticky import).
Google Sheet Pixel to Hex. Pixel Art plugin by Amit Agarwal https://www.labnol.org/software/turn-images-into-pixel-art/12978/ 

The plugin will up res your photo to 240X240 and remove white edges… so I had to ‘trick it’ by putting the pixelated 24X24 Doge in the middle of lots of black. 

Import colored-background google sheet selection into Miro. 

Miro Imports colored-background tables from GSheets with just copy+paste and converts colors to available sticky colors. 

Has a certain ‘totally rad’ posterized look. 

DOGE --- you’ve been all over the universe … welcome to planet Miro. 

Userlevel 6
Badge +1

The periodic table of elements gets my vote!

Userlevel 4

Wanted to participate ! 
Great design everyone !

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

This is very cool @Jean Bultingaire - makes me think that someone could do an M.C. Escher-type drawing...

Userlevel 4
Badge

It’s not art, per se… (but I guess that depends on how you view grammar 😁)

And zooming in…

👍

Here’s something to level up the entries

:open_mouth:

Userlevel 4

Wow, how did I not see these before?

These are so cool! 🤯

Userlevel 3
Badge
A Miró within a Miro

Wow, I love all of these so much! I did this one on our LA office touchscreen during our rebrand from RealtimeBoard to Miro in early 2019. (I think I deleted the board so this glare-y photo is all that remains)

Userlevel 4
Badge +3

We hosted an online exhibition on Miro and had three artists, Heleen Steyn, Johann Smith and Amelia Daubermann create live drawings during the event. Here is what they made. We eventually had to export the images because the board couldn’t handle all the lines!

You can view the full exhibition here: https://miro.com/app/board/o9J_krGfwoY=/

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Wooow, @Nina Torr :astonished:

These drawings are AWESOME! :heart_eyes::fire:

Thanks for sharing :hugging:

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Nina Torr -

Those are unbelievably good - I’m guessing the artists were using styli (styluses?) as I can’t see how this level of quality could be achieved with a mouse or touchpad?

Kiron