Brackets/Braces

• 29 April 2021
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 3

Hi,

The brackets/braces shape is not working well for me. For one it doesn’t scale well. And the tip in the middle is barely visible, I wish it looked more like a bracket and was able to scale well. I end up using these arrows instead to create a similar meaning, but that can also be misleading and I often can’t make them look the same.

In this video I scale the brackets from small to big. I also show how I add arrows instead and try to recreate the shape. 

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Great tip, @Sara de Hond !

The curly bracket isn’t working for me either. I can make it longer, but can’t adjust it’s width, so it looks like just a straight line with a tiny kink as it get longer. It used to work perfectly.

I totally agree - the curly bracket is close to useless, if you can’t adjust the width and the “kink”. 

I do believe that it worked as intended when I started using Miro, so is this a bug? 

Is there any update on the bracket not scaling well? I’m having this same issue.

Same issue. I need a tool to group several elements like post it notes and identify what they are. Right now, with the crappy bracket, all I can do is use the pen tool. 

up.

No news on this issue?