Miro for Online Coaching

• 11 June 2020
  • 6 replies

Hi, I am starting learning Miro. I am a certified coach and would like to improve my on line sessions with my coachees. I think Miro could help me with a disruptive way to interact with him/her.

Any idea or suggestion ??

Many thanks !!

6 replies

Great !! Will work on this and let you know in case of doubts or questions. Many thanks and take care.

Wowww. Impressive !! Really good examples. Thanks a lot for these ideas !!! By the way, I think we are already connected in Linkedin …. Keep safe !

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Javier Catalina -

Could you provide more details about your approach - is this 1:1 coaching or team coaching? Are there any standard coaching practices or exercises which you are using with the coachees which you’d be looking to re-imagine with Miro?

Kiron

Dear Kiron, nice to meet you and thanks a lot for your interest in my question.

Normally, I coach 1:1, doing 5-6 sessions with different activities to explore and help the coachees.

One exercise I usually do is a selection of values from a list. For this I intend to prepare a template with 50 stickers and work on line with the coachee. Miro should be great for this !!

I wonder if other coahes are using Miro for their 1:1 sessions and could give me ideas ….

Thanks again !!

PS. I am ACC coach by ICF

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Thanks for the context @Javier Catalina !

Let me know if you could use any assistance with board design or approaches for your exercises as I’ve spent a fair bit of time adapting a number of our in-person course exercises to Miro over the past couple of months.

I’ve got my ICP-ACC certification (Agile Coaching) and have spent a reasonable amount of the past decade working the coaching arc with individuals and teams.

Kiron

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@Javier Catalina  I do mostly group coaching although I don't see how the platform cannot be just as useful for 1:1 :) Here are some examples of coaching tools that I use, translated in Miro.