Miro at Agile Ceremonies

• 28 May 2021
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 2

Hi Miro Heroes !

Maybe this has been questioned before (but i didn’t found :sweat: )

I use Miro, mostly for Agile Ceremonies and even for PI plannings and other Scrum stages. I would like to enhance Miro. Can you, experienced Miro users, tell me how and when you use it? It really helps within the remote work and narrow the difficulties? How is your team response and feedback regardin Miro ? Did you improve it with personal templates or just follow the basics ? 

I would love to hear your inputs and improve my own experience!

Best regards,
Pedro Silva

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Pedro Silva -

Can you clarify what you mean by “enhance” Miro? As users, we have three possible use cases:

1. Be creative with the “out of the box” capabilities. Given how many tools Miro provides, there are usually workarounds for most needs so long as we are flexible with the “how”.
  2. Use the Miro API to develop extensions and add-ons. This approach works well, but with the usual caveats for customizing a platform which you don’t own.
  3. Submit wish list ideas for enhancements. The Miro product team has been pretty good at picking those ideas which have been voted for frequently and adding them to their roadmaps and backlogs.

Kiron

Userlevel 2

Hi @Kiron Bondale 

I was aiming to :

“Be creative with the “out of the box” capabilities. Given how many tools Miro provides, there are usually workarounds for most needs so long as we are flexible with the “how”