If you were introducing Miro to a friend, what would be the first feature you showed them?

• 16 June 2020
  • 8 replies

Userlevel 1

We’ve all been there: You’ve hyped it up, and now you have to earn the “wow!” What’s your best go-to, mind blowing Miro trick?

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Brad Sanzenbacher -

the individual features aren’t what makes Miro great - it’s the ability to have multiple collaborators simultaneously working together to create something awesome. 

Kiron

Userlevel 4

Hi @Brad Sanzenbacher,

I agree with what @Kiron Bondale said. Miro is great because it allows teams to collaborate and work effectively, regardless of physical location/timezone.

Especially during these times, when more and more companies are working remotely, Miro can position itself as the solution that teams are looking for.

But if I were to introduce Miro and had to pick one neat feature, I’d say Bulk mode for stickies is cool. :slight_smile:

Michael Sohn

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@Brad Sanzenbacher Actually, if one has never seen or experience virtual Sticky Notes, it's already mighty impressive!

Userlevel 2

https://help.miro.com/hc/en-us/articles/360018261813-Frames

Frames in Miro initially sold Miro to me and started my everyday work with clients and other freelancers worldwide. Frames in Miro are heaven sent communication and efficiency booster.
Whatever you do in Miro → Frames help others to make sense of it … in no time (preparation).

Userlevel 6
Badge +1

Oh yeah good question,

I work with digital content. The first thing I like to share with folks is the feature that displays the full length webpage just by pasting the URL!

It makes it so easy to take notes, doodle, mockup new ideas, anything!

Userlevel 2

Oh yeah good question,

I work with digital content. The first thing I like to share with folks is the feature that displays the full length webpage just by pasting the URL!

It makes it so easy to take notes, doodle, mockup new ideas, anything!

Agreed. 
Even better if Miro would allow to have this for every prototype coming from www.axure.cloud (Free) 
collecting all Axure, AdobeXD, Figma, Sketch & PSD Files. Imagine ;_D

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

It’s really hard to answer.

I agree with @Michael Sohn :

The most WoW I got everytime it starts with the bulk-sticky-mode: 

1. I used the Bulk-Mode with Stickies and
  2. returning to the board 
  3. dragging them arround
  4. connecting with arrows
  5. changing some into shapes
  6. using the formatting tools

“Whoo is this simple and it looks good”

Michael

Userlevel 1

Thank you everyone for sharing your ideas! I look forward to learning more from Miro’s amazing community members!