Debrief on the A-Miro-Zing Race V-MUG + Invitation to contribute to 2021 Race :)

• 15 December 2020
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +2

For our November Miro APAC VMUG workshop we had the awesome @NurulFathiyah lead us through an incredible Amazing Race style session: a board with various activities and clues, and teams spread in separate Zoom breakouts racing around the virtual world.

Watching what unfolded was awe inspiring, and expanded what I personally thought was possible using a few simple structures and tools combined with Nurul's awesome facilitation.

Feedback was great:

"One of the things I really loved this was at some stages all the teams had the same task in the same city and then at other times we went to different places. Plus there were elements of choice too. "

"I’ve never seen the programme was based on but the game made sense anyway, which shows how well it was designed and explained."

"Awesome and especially unique experience! This offered a good idea of how this could improve collaboration across remote team members. Kudos!"

"I sure had fun going "backpacking around the world" ! This Miro Board is really pushing the collaboration boundaries."

Below we've got the board itself, plus our debrief with Nurul...and an invitation: Nurul will be leading us through round 2 in early 2021, and we'd love to have activity ideas from the wider Miro community— if you have one you'd like to see, leave a comment below, of get in touch with us on the APAC VMUG community (https://events.miro.com/apac/ ... you don't even have to be in the APAC region— we're happy to have guests  and ideas from all over).

And definitely, definitely do sign up to join the expanded version soon!

The board itself:

Debrief time:

5 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +2

Hmm. I tried to leave this in the community VMUG debrief thread...but it seems to not have ended up there— https://community.miro.com/miro-user-groups-44 …. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Joshua William Davies,

Thank you for sharing! Great debrief :thumbsup_tone2:

I moved it to the right category, and now you’ll be able to publish in that category, too :wink:  

Userlevel 3
Badge +2

Hi @Joshua William Davies,

Thank you for sharing! Great debrief :thumbsup_tone2:

I moved it to the right category, and now you’ll be able to publish in that category, too :wink:  

Thanks so much Marina! I was wondering if I was doing something wrong when I posted :)

Userlevel 4

Thanks for typing this all up.  All future Miro boards are going to seem too simple after Nurul’s wondrous creation!

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

This is so wonderful! :)