TGIF

Show Us Your Pets! šŸ±šŸ¶šŸ

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Itā€™s timeĀ :blush:

Weā€™ve already started sharing photos of our pets in different topics (for example, here is @Kiron Bondaleā€™s puppyĀ :heart_eyes: ).

Letā€™s collect all of them in one thread! Leave a comment with a photo, write a name of your pet. Funny stories are welcomeĀ :yum:

Ā 

As for myself, I used to live with theĀ cat Listik (a Russian word for aĀ ā€˜leafā€™). My story is not really funny: one day I became allergic to cats and dogs and rabbits (maybe somebody else), and I had to find a new family for my amazing, playful, tender, beloved cat.

:heart::blue_heart::green_heart::yellow_heart::purple_heart: I canā€™t express my love to him! But we had to split upĀ :sob::sob::sob:

Ā 

10 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +1

Awww @MarinaĀ so sorry you had to say goodbye to your cat!

This is literally happening right now on my deskā€¦Ā This is my cat Blake, he snores LOUD when napping in the sunshine. He has also slipped off the desk many times when rolling over in his sleepĀ :rofl:

Thinking of name meanings too, ā€œblakeā€ is old-english for the color black.

Ā 

Blake the cat sleeping on a desk.

Ā 

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Kyle.CĀ -

Blake is adorable! My dog, Tuxā€™s, original name the breeder had given was Rufus which means ā€œred hairā€. Heā€™s black and white so I didnā€™t think that name really applied, hence Tux (short for Tuxedo).

Kiron

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Rocky (orange, boy) & Gracie (grey, girl).

She came from a local cat rescue nearly four years ago at the age of 15 weeks. We adopted her counterpart, Rocky, a few weeks later at the age of 12 week from our local humane society. There was some hissing for about two days, but since day five they have been inseparable.

Ā 

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@realrobertjohnsonĀ -

your cats have almost a Yin & Yang thing going on in that first photo - they are gorgeous, and great to hear that they are both rescue cats.

Kiron

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

My little cuddle buddies Riggs the Beagle/Boston Terrier, and Biscuits the domestic long hair. Lovely fur babies that can actually stand to be near each other...well most of the time :)Ā  Riggs is very cuddly (and lazy) and enjoys being on top of and under blankets, and Biscuits loves sleeping on freshly folded laundry every Sunday. Our pride and joy!

Ā 

Ā 

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Gorgeous photos, Jon - I especially love Riggsā€™ expression in the first!

Kiron

Userlevel 1
Badge +2

The birb I have at my parentā€™s house, heā€™s about 22 years old right now, birds donā€™t seem to show their age.

Userlevel 6

Hereā€™s my sweet doggo, Pebbles.Ā 

Ā 

https://www.instagram.com/pebblesandhercats/

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hereā€™s an updated, current photo of my little fluffy baby, Tux, after his first bath today. He is just under 4 months old and has gained a pound since we brought him home.

Ā 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Sweeeeeet threadĀ :heart_eyes:

Who else has their own Instagram page just like Pebbles?Ā :smile:

@Marc ShecterĀ I subscribedĀ :wink: Ā