First Month Community Recap 🚀

• 10 April 2020
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hey Miro Community, :four_leaf_clover:

Can you believe it has only been one month since our launch of the Miro Online Community?! :astonished:

Many thanks to each and every one of you for sharing your expertise, asking questions, helping your peers and becoming more and more successful with Miro. :hugging:

So, it’s time for our first results! :rocket:

As of today, we have 1100 registered members, 285 topics created and 625 replies! :rocket:

These are some amazing milestones for our growing online community and we couldn’t have done this without all of you.

What are the most popular categories so far?

1. Ask the Community (aka Miro How-tos)

2. Wish List 

3. Developer Forum 

Most popular discussions:

1. Thread for teachers 🎓

2. Miro for minor tasks 

3. Current project in Miro 

Go check them out! :wink:

As you know, this platform was launched for you. You can’t even imagine how happy we are at Miro when we see that you connect, collaborate, and co-create here in the community. We are proud of you! :thumbsup_tone2:

So, who has been the most active during this month?

Drumroll, please… 🥁

🥇1st place goes to @mlanders  (51 replies, 8 topics)

🥈2nd place goes to @Kyle.C  (26 replies, 2 topics)

🥉3rd place goes to @Kiron Bondale  (25 replies, 2 topics)

Thank you so much for your amazing contributions! I’ll be reaching out to you directly for a special prize. 🎁

:nerd:IF YOU ARE NEW HERE:

What to do in this community?

• :books:Navigate through the categories and find the ones that resonate with you and your goals. Feel free to share insights, start discussions, participate in discussions initiated by your fellow community members, and help where you can.

• :pencil:Make sure to introduce yourself and have a look at some stories from your peers in our Community Stories category where they share their experience with Miro. If you’re inspired you should absolutely add your own as we would love to hear from you! 

• :grey_question:Easily find unanswered questions and help your fellow community members by clicking the Help others tab on the homepage or click Explore > Unanswered questions.

• :ballot_box:Your feedback is crucial for us and is the only way we can continue growing our online community and making sure that you have a great experience. Please share your feedback here.

Thanks again for engaging and being an integral part of our Miro success story! :black_heart:

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Thanks for the great support and assistance you have been providing @Marina !

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hi Marina,

thanks to you all at miro that we could use such so a initutive and perfect whiteboard plattform.
This community only exists because of you and this best tool I ever used.

You at miro - all of you -  won the price for this:

:trophy::crown::champagne_glass::medal:

Thank you all and keep on going the good work.

Michael

Userlevel 6
Badge +1

Yay! 😃 So glad to be a part of this!

I know I have already submitted feedback before. But something I would love from this platform are notifications inside the website. Like a badge beside my profile image. Much like how your email app may show you how many unread messages you have.

It would be nice to quickly access replies to my threads here in the website, rather than email notifications. Not sure if it’s possible, but I think that would make things easier.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Thanks for this feedback, Kyle! I will bear that in mind and check if we can do something here.

Userlevel 5

Thanks for a great month! Looking forward to the next ones :hugging: