Miroverse Wish List

• 6 March 2023
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +2

Hey there! Bet, you’ve heard of Miroverse - an awesome library of community templates where you can find inspiration and ready-to-use collaboration templates, or even become a Creator yourself by submitting your own template for publication.

The library is growing rapidly and there are already over 1000 templates to choose from!

But, we understand that sometimes you just can't find the perfect template for your needs or don’t know how to quickly design it 🥲 .

That's why we created this Miroverse Wish List thread! It's a place where you can share your ideas or requests for potential templates, even if you don't know how to design them yourself. Our community of Creators can then use these ideas for inspiration to create new templates that will benefit everyone.

We welcome all kinds of creative ideas!

👉 Do you have a specific diagram, canvas, or workflow that you searched for in Miroverse but couldn't find?

👉 Or maybe you have an idea for a unique whiteboarding template that you think would be perfect for collaboration with your team.

Whatever it is, we want to hear about it!

To help us better understand your idea, please provide

• a short description,
  • a usage example,
  • and if possible, a link to the example source.

This will help our Creators produce templates that can get wide adoption among our community.

Please, note, we can't guarantee that your idea will be implemented, but we encourage you to pitch your idea in the most detailed and creative way possible to interest a Creator. And who knows, you might even want to take some lessons on Miro and become a Creator yourself to publish your template!

4 replies

Great idea. As a template contributor I would love to know what people are looking for. Where can we see the wishlist? or where will it be deisplayed? Thanks a lot for the great initiative!

Userlevel 5
Badge +2

@Drawify team I suggest people start adding ideas here in this thread. If we see lot’s of them, we’ll think how can we optimize the structure.

Thanks Natalie. Good idea!

Userlevel 5
Badge +2

Hey, last month we’ve hosted the ‘Into the Miroverse’ event, and our attendees submitted some ideas for potential templates/examples.

• Community business model
  • Website build template that integrates development, UX/UI, content, project management, testing, etc.

Plus, I'd like to highlight a few topics that our community is particularly interested in - here’re some  terms people are currently looking for in Miroverse.

• UML diagram
  • WBS (work breakdown structure)
  • ERD (entity relationship diagram)
  • DMAIC (Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, and Control system from Six Sigma framework)

If you have board examples on these topics, I invite you to share your expertise - submit them to Miroverse. Your contributions will greatly benefit our eager and curious community of creatives.