#miroArt by Said

• 11 November 2021
  • 8 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Fellow mironeers,

As some of you may have allready noticed some of my #miroArt on linkedIn. I consider myself a Miro-Artist and use miro to create pictrues and other creative stuff with sticky-notes/ shapes. I do not create them for any special purpose but to bring me and other miro-users joy.

I want to share some of my artpieces with you and would appreciate your feedback. Some of them can also be found and used on miroverse. Feel free.

The #MiroLisa: Made with 21.369 Sticky Notes/ Shapes 

The Boss Baby: Made with 16.194 Sticky Notes/ Shapes 

Funko / SquidGame: Made with 8.408 Sticky Notes/ Shapes 

Who of you is also creative in miro and made some art yourself? Would love to see, how others do it

Rgrds Said

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

@Said Saddouk 

Here’s a few Miro as art posts to check out. 

https://community.miro.com/inspiration-and-connection-67/art-challenge-what-s-the-most-creative-artwork-you-ve-made-with-miro-5610

https://community.miro.com/inspiration-and-connection-67/bragging-rights-share-the-most-creative-artwork-you-have-made-natively-within-miro-583

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Awesome @Max Harper. I missed that challenges. Seems like it is a very creative community out there. :muscle_tone4:

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Looks amazing! Thank you for sharing this MiroArt, @Said Saddouk :heart_eyes:

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Looks amazing! Thank you for sharing this MiroArt, @Said Saddouk :heart_eyes:

Thanks @Marina, I appreciate it. It is always fun to be creative and playful.

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Here are some more artpieces from my #miroArt Gallery.

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Said Saddouk -

These are gorgeous! You could set up a side gig taking personal photos and Miro’izing them - I’m sure there are folks who would pay well for that!

Kiron

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Thanks @Kiron Bondale. I allready thought about that and mirofized a selfportrait of myself but haven’t had any requests from anyone yet. I think stuff like that would also make some great nft’s :)

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Some more #miroArt