#boardexpo

• 26 November 2020
  • 35 replies
#boardexpo

Show first post

35 replies

Userlevel 2

@Nicholas Keyes OMG -  i like that 

this is very cool.  I would say your students will easily understand the subject because it is well elaborated here.  Congratulations! I will definitely try to do as much as yours for my training.  

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Ahh, looks amazing :heart_eyes:

Would love to hear more about this use case, so I’ve already send a direct message to you, @honkenen :wink:

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hello,

as an enthusiastic user of miro as presentation tool I created a board where you can see that it’s possible to have an animated style by using the frames.

Just try it yourself and use the frames and try to do it this way:

Michael

Badge

Bonsoir to everyone :vulcan:

Living in France, I was a huge fan of Fort Boyard TVshow and Home Alone film when I was child, so during our lockdown I imagined how to combine the both to create a small escape game as a creative warm-up/ice-breaker for remote workshop. 
Voilà the result :point_down:

Chalet Alone icebreaker

Waiting for your feedbacks (and chalet escapes) :dancers:

Hello everyone!

I’m Kate and I’m a big fan of Miro.

I use it for my lessons and I also train other teachers how to use it in its best way.

Here you can see a lesson based on a coursebook, but I added many interactive exercises and “magic tricks”. Moreover, I worked on the design to make it look attractive and engaging. 

I’m really proud of myself and happy that my work on Miro can be like this.

If you are interested in my approach and want to see more examples of my miro boards and how I work there - follow me on instagram (Kate Flamingo English) 

@mlanders Would you be able to show a video or further instructions? I’m not able to get it to “animate” in your example.

Both @Joshua William Davies and I hosted the craziest and most baddest APAC Miro User Group event ever yesterday! (well, this was no. 3 but it sets the bar pretty high!) Our guest, @NurulFathiyah, created A-Miro-zing Race with full-on, no Miro effort spared. If you’re familiar with the Amazing Race tv show, you know how fun it could really get. We had 6 teams around the board vying for the honour of being the first A-Miro-zing Race Champion!

Here are some looks from the board. We’re preparing the video and the board will be shared publicly at some point.

I say a re-run will be pretty awesome! Let us know if you’re interested. Thanks for a very timely thread, @Marina!

The galaxy is our playground!

Look at that amount of activities on the board!

I’ve done a few map facilitation and as icebreakers in design class online, specially when I’m trying to get the students out of their chairs and imagine places for a little. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

@roselala :

Here is the video:

You can get the same effect by clicking the frames on the left side

Michael

A board that I am proud of is this one:

I made this board for a class I taught for industrial engineer students in Universidad Panamericana Campus Guadalajara, this class was about entrepreneurship and I wanted to teach them about service design, so they where able to use SD tools on their businesses.

This activity was to research a local restaurant and develop a delivery service experience.

What I loved about this board in particular is that some teams made the board their own, adding memes, emojis and playing pranks to each other (stealing post its or adding memes on each others work space).

This was while we where still in online teaching, so that little interaction was a huge deal for me because made me and the students feel closer to each other.

this is amazing, I’, having some challenges and innoations teaching Digital Design remotely in Universidad Catolica Boliviana, in Bolivia from New York City. 

Cool!