#boardexpo

• 26 November 2020
  • 35 replies
#boardexpo

Show first post

35 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

This is a board I am very proud of because it is the board I use to teach my colleagues how to get started with Miro!

In this board I show other teachers how students can collaborate in a Miro board and I show them the basics to build their own boards.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

@roselala :

Here is the video:

You can get the same effect by clicking the frames on the left side

Michael

@mlanders Would you be able to show a video or further instructions? I’m not able to get it to “animate” in your example.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hello,

as an enthusiastic user of miro as presentation tool I created a board where you can see that it’s possible to have an animated style by using the frames.

Just try it yourself and use the frames and try to do it this way:

Michael

Userlevel 2

@Nicholas Keyes OMG -  i like that 

this is very cool.  I would say your students will easily understand the subject because it is well elaborated here.  Congratulations! I will definitely try to do as much as yours for my training.  

I’ve been largely using miro for class whiteboards. While creating a test review I went a little nuts and wanted to see how far I could push the dynamic elements. Taking advantage of the arrow elements I tried to demonstrate a lot of atomic interactions. 

Edit: I forgot to mention that I tried to take advantage of zooming to model, as close as I could, the correct relative sizes of everything from quarks up. Also this is only a high school level class(10th grade) so there are many simplifications.

Userlevel 2

@Jeremy Jodeau Wow this is awesome!

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hey @Jeremy Jodeau, the A-Miro-Zing Race board isn’t mine, it’s @NurulFathiyah! I just enjoy telling its story :)

Your board looks really good and fun already. I would love to hear your experience when you do run the session. By the way, what does “launch a Zap” mean?

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hi, 

@Isman Tanuri  I love your aMIROzing race! Seems great to practice. 

Here a board I created quickly. I haven’t try it in a workshop but hope soon. 

https://miro.com/app/board/o9J_lfiN4AI=/

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Why this workshop?
The "small world" is an exploration world where you have to find 3 activities to do.
You can use it as an icebreaker (Asynchrone workshop)

How to run this workshop?
Here the story :
Today, you have 3 activities to achieve.

To get to these activities, you have to find in the "small world" 3 characters :

• the wood fairy will bring you to the 1st activity (by clicking on her)
  • The snowman will bring you to the 2nd activity (by clicking on him)
  • The mermaid will bring you to the 3rd activity (by clicking on her)

For that, you have to :

1. Choose a character
  2. Take a boat ...
  3. ... and GO ON ADVENTURE !!!!

Don't hesitate to meet wild animals. They can help you to find characters.

If you are lost, don't hesitate to launch a zap : ⚡️

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Both @Joshua William Davies and I hosted the craziest and most baddest APAC Miro User Group event ever yesterday! (well, this was no. 3 but it sets the bar pretty high!) Our guest, @NurulFathiyah, created A-Miro-zing Race with full-on, no Miro effort spared. If you’re familiar with the Amazing Race tv show, you know how fun it could really get. We had 6 teams around the board vying for the honour of being the first A-Miro-zing Race Champion!

Here are some looks from the board. We’re preparing the video and the board will be shared publicly at some point.

I say a re-run will be pretty awesome! Let us know if you’re interested. Thanks for a very timely thread, @Marina!

The galaxy is our playground!

Look at that amount of activities on the board!