Transparency on Miro Community wishlist requests

I see so many great suggestions, with lots of votes - some of which are pretty basic needs to be met (Find and Replace feature as an example) that have been hanging around for years.

Would be great to understand

• How the wish list is evaluated
  • Which tickets will be picked up / have been picked up
  • Why certain tickets that have got large backing from the community aren’t being considered despite the length of time waiting (again, Find and Replace is a good example)

@Lucie A :

long time ago I suggested an status system to show how far the developers on the wishlist are:

https://community.miro.com/inspiration-and-connection-67/name-one-thing-you-think-our-community-does-well-one-thing-we-could-improve-5160?postid=21714#post21714

over the time I got more and more frustrated and realistic in case of miro’s user support

🤷 

I see so many great suggestions, with lots of votes - some of which are pretty basic needs to be met (Find and Replace feature as an example) that have been hanging around for years.

• Why certain tickets that have got large backing from the community aren’t being considered despite the length of time waiting (again, Find and Replace is a good example)

Hi Lucie,

It is my understanding that Wish List posts with at least 50 votes are flagged for review.

@Marina - Are you able to confirm this?

I agree - It would be nice to know this.

• Why certain tickets that have got large backing from the community aren’t being considered 

No one outside of Miro knows what is/is not being considered, is in the early stages of development, etc. If a Wish List post item not been implemented yet, it is safe to assume there are higher priorities being worked on.