Translate Miro en French

Hi,

I love Miro and think it is a great tool but living in a french speaking province , it would be great if it was translated in french!!!

Thanks

Dalal

Hi,

I agree that a French version would open up a new market.  The numbers of votes might be very low here, but as an Instructional designer I know quite a few customers who overlooked Miro because there’s no French version for their employees.  

Thank you for considering !

Hello! I am not after a French version but I think it'd also be helpful to have a translation plug in too for people who work across languages 

Please do it in French also

In Quebec, Canada, if a similar tool exist in French, businesses of 50 employees or more are obliged by law to buy the French version. Obviously, it also applies to every government institution.

Please, I don’t want to use you something else. ;-)

In Quebec, Canada, if a similar tool exist in French, businesses of 50 employees or more and government/public organisations are obliged by law to buy the French version. 

Please, develop a French version. 

Not having a French platform is a major legal barrier for getting Quebec (biggest) institutions to know/work with Miro. 

Translate ASAP before we’re stuck with a French (but worse) version of Miro competitors!

I mainly work in Quebec, so I agree with @Jean-Sébastien Daigle's comment above. I would add that I also work with francophone minority communities in Canada. Is it consistent to lead design sprint meetings for organizations wishing to defend the place of French in Canada by using an English platform?

Please, translate MIRO in French!

We have been working with MIRO for several years already and we support large organizations in innovation management and there is unfortunately a trend towards the use of Klaxoon...only because they have a French version, and because it is the law here in Quebec for companies with more than 50 employees. In short, thank you for offering us a French version of MIRO as soon as possible to counter the invasion of competitors (like Klaxoon, that we hate) and who are really less efficient than MIRO. We are waiting for this French version here in Quebec and in Europe in French-speaking countries. Thank you!

Bonjour à vous tous! 
@Dalal Hamza @Tina Marie Lalonde @NairiN @Guillaume Levy @Jean-Sébastien Daigle @Phedia GOTTOT @Mathieu Roy @anniechenier @Cédric Martineau 

Sans savoir que vous existiez, j’ai proposez la création d’un groupe en Français justement pour discuter de ces enjeux et de ces besoins. 
Je vous laisse le lien juste ici :  https://community.miro.com/groups/french-language-101

Pour le moment, il n’y a pas de sujets spécifiques ou de besoins spécifiques qui ont émergés puisque nous sommes encore au tout début de ce groupe. Toutefois, je sens qu’il y a vraiment un besoin pour que l’outil puisse être utilisé en français. 

Je suis de Montréal, Québec aussi, alors je partage tout à fait le besoin que l’outil ou les gabarits puissent être présenté dans notre langue obligatoire ! 

Ce serait vraiment génial que vous puissiez venir partager votre expérience, vos besoins et que vous puissiez vous joindre à nous pour discuter de Miro en français :)

Bonne journée à tous! 

Véronique 

Hello! I just launched the Easy Translator app for Miro that might help with this use case. It allows you to translate content from your Miro board into over 100 languages. Learn more at the original post at https://community.miro.com/ideas/google-translate-integration-1344?postid=6462#post6462.

Hi all! I have some really exciting news to share with you!

You can now switch languages to French from your Profile Settings.

Learn more in the Help Center (English | French) and let us know what you think in the community announcement post.

IdeaDelivered