Timer refinement: Custom music

Love the new music and timer feature. It would be great to be able to add custom music to the timer, maybe a Spotify integration?

I’d live to be able to play the theme to Countdown and potentially the Ace of Spades by Motörhead.

Love the idea of a Spotify integration!

Love!!! :heart_eyes:

Love your idea, @Rob Foddering! Are there any other tracks that you find relevant for your Miro sessions? 

@morgenq @Maria Claudia Peñaranda Vargas which tracks would you like to add to timer? Maybe we can start by creating a playlist of cool songs to play while using Miro timer? I would probably include The Olympians — Sirens of Jupiter. It’s helps me focus! 

Soundcloud would be a great service to integrate, too! That way it would be easy for people to upload their own custom music to Soundcloud and use it within Miro :)

While we are recommending services - I use Amazon Prime Music.  -- But any additional integration would be great!  😀

I would like a Deezer integration and to include Deezer Flow as well as my playlists.

This would be a great feature especially for customer journey workshops. It would help set people in right mood with audio spaces. 

+1 for this feature, being able to play “Lofi Girl” from YouTube would be great. Also like the Soundcloud suggestion. Or alternatively if you could stream from your own machine.

This is so badly overdue, especially when you’re setting timers for participants to do something and it’s for 5-10 minutes or longer. It gets very ‘old’ listening to the same tracks over and over. 

Any movement from Miro on this wonderful idea? Its a great feature but would love to have more variety and a longer track - setting an activity for 20 minutes means the same track loops about 20 times! Boring!

I think the option to paste a link to a youtube song in the url and have it play would be great.

The following idea has been merged into this idea:

All the votes have been transferred into this idea.

There’s the ability to embed Youtube video and play music from it, however this doesn’t work when you have other iframes, and as soon as you move my mouse the music stops playing. This feature will be really great to add variety to meeting facilitations!

The following idea has been merged into this idea:

All the votes have been transferred into this idea.

Not just Spotify. Other streaming platforms also; Apple Music, Amazon, etc. Not everyone uses Spotify.