Tabs within a Board to segment content

I would like the option to have tabs within a Miro board so that I can quickly segment content without having to visually navigate to a spot on the board.  This capability is one of the main reasons I still use LucidChart.  In one file, I can have a tab for research, one for competition, another for ideation, etc. It’s really helpful when I’m sharing or collaborating since the other person can easily find content.

I’m with you - once I realized this was not a standard feature, I started to take steps to delete my account. Miro, if this gets fixed, let me know.

The workflows I create routinely have dozens of steps. On occasion they have hundreds of steps. An “infinite canvas” in this context is asinine. With Miro I have to treat this like golf. Start from a ridiculous zoomed out perspective, gradually zoom in near where my point of interest is, and eventually find it. Then when I need to go somewhere else, if the connecter is long or if there is a break, I have to zoom out again. 

Using Visio or Lucidchart I can break up the flow into small sections about 30 steps or so. That is far more manageable.