Sticky Counter

When reporting on a process improvement we’ve undertaken through Miro, it’s is helpful to have some salient statistics about the process, such as “we conducted 53 interviews and generated 748 ideas.”    Currently, (unless there’s a feature I’m unaware of) this requires a manual count of sticky notes, which is cumbersome.

I’d like a “sticky counter” feature that would allow me to highlight an area of a board, and get a count of the sticky notes in that area.   It’s not a game-changer, but I feel like that would be a handy tool.   Relatedly, it would be useful to be able to count stickies by their tag, e.g. how many from this person, how many from that person, etc.

@JonR - You can find the count of objects by selecting them and using the filter:

A few things to note:

1. Locked objects will not be included in the selection/count.
  2. If you only select one object type, the filter option will not appear. If you are trying to count only a bunch of sticky notes, just add one other object to the mix (a card, shape, etc.), filter to get your sticky note count, then delete that other, unwanted object.

The overall sticky note count is nice, but could use the ability to filter by color to have sticky color count.