Starring boards when you are in them - can we have the old way back please!!!

Until recently you could star a board, and see that its starred, when on a board from the top left at all times!  A recent change means you have to go to Settings/Board/Star this board to star/unstar or confirm whether its starred!

If you forget to star it you have to go to recent boards and hope you remember the title of the board so you can star it.

Really small but really annoying change!

yes! Agreed with person raising this issue! It is a very very annoying change. Without seeing the star option, it is very easy to forget to star, or to assume you already have. 

Agreed. At lead place in the Board Title Modal that appears when you click on the board title. 

The following idea has been merged into this idea:
[LINK REMOVED]
All the votes have been transferred into this idea.

@Robert Johnson That link results in a “Page Not Found” ?

I’m also missing this feature. Please, please bring it back..

@Robert Johnson That link results in a “Page Not Found” ?

I’m also missing this feature. Please, please bring it back..

@Crystal Hirschorn - Once the old idea was merged, it must have been deleted. Sorry for the confusion!

Agreed. Each time I have to google how to star a board in Miro and then I feel really stupid 🙈😅

Next to the board name could be great :)

The following idea has been merged into this idea:

All the votes have been transferred into this idea.

Hey folks… look what I just noticed!

I’m not sure of the scope of this change, but I am seeing it in three of my Miro accounts.

I do not see the star in our organization, this screenshot was taken just now, nothing looks different to me

@John Mckenney - Thanks for checking. Perhaps it is being rolled back out in phases.

@John Mckenney - I have been on a number of Miro boards today and what I am noticing so far is that this change has not yet made its way to Enterprise Plan boards – hopefully it will soon!

Hey folks… look what I just noticed!

I’m not sure of the scope of this change, but I am seeing it in three of my Miro accounts.

And… it’s gone again:

Google is now experimenting with burying the “star” action - from the Google Drive dashboard, at least (for now):