Bulk board ownership transfer

I am leaving my company today and spending so much time transferring ownership of my boards., one at a time.

This is crazy!   

If I don’t transfer one years worth of boards, they will be lost to the organization.  These are valuable boards that need to remain with the organization.

Rules should be created where team boards are owned by the team not specific individuals.

To accommodate people who want to create personal boards, then allow private ownership.

It would be very nice if Miro had the ability to conduct mass transactions with users. For example, the ability to change the owner of all project boards / team project owners.

We really need this. We have 40+ boards that belong to people who left over the course of this year. I can’t tell what admin they will go to and my IT team don’t have the time to reassign one by one. 

Hard to believe I submitted this idea two years ago and the mundane “transfer” functionality is still the same.   

We are an Enterprise customer and I now had a user who had handed over 100 boads to the team admin when removing them from the team and they had to be put back. It was very time-consuming and I think it's a shame that this option was not implemented.