Adding images to the node.

Some mind mapping tools like Ayoa are so powerful. You can add images directly to the main node or children. In Miro, we can't add images to nodes directly. We can just add them to the board and it is not useful. Because of that, we can not align pictures together with nodes by your perfect align button. We have to re-arrange the images again and again. Please add this feature to your perfect app. Thanks in advance.

Have to agree. This is one thing am struggling with and losing productivty at.

ditto and still really want import and export mind maps………  iThoughts etc. 

Agree. I’m a long-time mind mapper and consider this feature to be a mind mapping fundamental. The current implementation (or lack thereof) really impacts user workflow, which in general is nicely streamlined in Miro. I saw elsewhere this feature is on the roadmap. When can we expect it to drop?!

This would greatly facilitate my data collection for study

This feature would help to visualise ideations. 

Couldn’t agree more, it makes me crazy having to rearrange the pics. I use a lot minmap on miro to take notes but I need to attach screen shots. i’m really considering changing app at this point...

This feature would benefit my data organization a lot. Other cool ideas might also include attaching any miro elements to a node, like a link or a g doc?

**** A POTENTIAL SOLUTION / NOT IDEAL****
1. Add an image to the board
2. Select the connection line (arrow icon on the toolbar on the left of the screen)
3. Drag from any node to the image
Now you can drag the image and it stays connected with the parent node.

MIRO needs to allow the “text” node to accept text and/or image content.
Sill a good product but I need this before I buy (+ dark mode)

**** A POTENTIAL SOLUTION / NOT IDEAL****
1. Add an image to the board
2. Select the connection line (arrow icon on the toolbar on the left of the screen)
3. Drag from any node to the image
Now you can drag the image and it stays connected with the parent node.

MIRO needs to allow the “text” node to accept text and/or image content.
Sill a good product but I need this before I buy (+ dark mode)

Thanks so much for the tip.

Agree with the comments above, would be useful to be able to include images in nodes

Agree with this. Hope this function will be appeared in the app soon.

I agree. This feature would easily make Miro in the best mind mapping tool.

The more I work with miro the more it looks like an overrated product

Please, Miro’s Team, implement this feature for us!!!!

A picture speaks a thousand words.  Come on MIRO ...

I would also really appreciate this feature… I like to work with Miro but always at that point when I want to add images to mind-maps it’s getting pretty messy and costs a lot of time to re arrange everything and so on… thats annoying.

It’s been two years and this still hasn’t been implemented? Brutal

Agreed. I like visualizing what I’m working on. Neither filling the nodes with color isn’t possible which could be a good start for hearing the requests. 

well, this is the thing that is making me not pay for Miro...

Absolutely love this feature in FreeMind. While working through code or other stuff I always copy parts of it as picture to a subnode so I could collapse it. Pity it’s not supported.

I would like to see this option in Miro’s mind map. Currently Miro’s mindmap is very basic, would love to see it improved and this image option with enhance the functionality for sure, 

Regards

Aman

+1 on this, would be highly appreciated!

Yes! A feature I used regular when using Mindmapper!

Wow, 2+ years, and such important feature is still not implemented, just ignored by Miro product team. And you want people to pay...

IGNORED!!!