Add image to Card description

As a Product Owner, I would like to add an image to a story board card to assist the understanding of the  story/acceptance tests by the development team. 

Agree, attaching an image to a card’s description is a basic function that would be useful to me.

I really need to add a screenshot into cards to illustrate usability issues for each ‘story card’ for roadmapping/planning.

The workaround is tough for this. I just want to drop an image into the description area of a card so that my team can quickly see the issue I’m communicating about. 

I’d like to have the detail section of a card as a frame, where I can put all Miro elements: images, sticky notes, arrows. Not just text. Text is so limiting, that’s why we all love Miro!

Yes this is a must-have… like ant other Kanban boards 

Pictures would be great! And even perhaps the possiblity to ad other stuff like .xls as appendix

The following idea has been merged into this idea:

All the votes have been transferred into this idea.

@Robert Johnson Robert “The Merger” Johnson 😁

Page not found :(

This missing feature is a show stopper for my team. So really would like to see this feature... 

Hi,

This functionality would be really helpful, in our case we use screenshot a lots, and while using cards in Kanban boards, there is no way to add screenshots of error in a cards, we have to keep screenshots somewhere else and insert links of them in the description. 

I would say, this functionality will be really helpful to have.

Regards

Amn

Similar tickets:
https://community.miro.com/ideas/please-i-want-to-add-an-image-displayed-into-the-card-12193
https://community.miro.com/ideas/drag-and-drop-images-links-etc-into-cards-3100

Upvote!

This also is very needed for our team. Cards are a perfect way to keep track of project tasks progress, but cards would greatly benefit from visual ques in addition to text that they have now.

E.g. a bug ticket would be a new card on our board with red borders and inside the card would be a screenshot of the error situation for clarification

Honestly Miro - this thread is 2 years old. It’s such a basic and essential part of using a board for user stories, roadmapping, prioritization.

@Miro @miro admin - any update on this feature…? Original request is 2 years old and there’s been dozens of threads/comments/upvotes on this… would be great to have this feature. 

need this

Hello @Robert Johnson hope all is good with you 
I wondered if this idea did get merged along with all the votes? as the page you’d shared was ‘not found’ appreciate this was a year ago.. 

All the product teams I deal with, are pretty sure this is an essential missing feature for roadmaps and feature request mapping. The idea being to have a cover image on the card, that could quickly differentiate the cards from each other and speed up prioritisation and planning. 

Be curious to hear your thoughts...and if you’d been privy to any feedback from the miro team about this. 

All the best 

Davy 

Hello @Robert Johnson hope all is good with you 
I wondered if this idea did get merged along with all the votes? as the page you’d shared was ‘not found’ appreciate this was a year ago.. 

All the product teams I deal with, are pretty sure this is an essential missing feature for roadmaps and feature request mapping. The idea being to have a cover image on the card, that could quickly differentiate the cards from each other and speed up prioritisation and planning. 

Be curious to hear your thoughts...and if you’d been privy to any feedback from the Miro team about this. 

All the best 

Davy 

Several Wish List idea posts asking for the ability to add an image to a Card Description field have been merged into the post you are reading this reply to.

Be curious to hear your thoughts...and if you’d been privy to any feedback from the Miro team about this.

I would like to see this feature too. Unfortunately, being a volunteer, I have no insights into Miro’s backlog. I only find out if a Wish List post idea will be delivered when it is either marked as IN DEVELOPMENT or DELIVERED.

@Miro @miro admin 
Don't let this post sink.
I absolutely agree and suggest adding a thumbnail function to the card. This can improve recognition in a large number of cards.

I absolutely agree and suggest adding a thumbnail function to the card. This can improve recognition in a large number of cards.

@Miro Community Team - Both accounts mentioned in the previous post are not official Miro accounts.

@Miro Community Team - Both accounts mentioned in the previous post are not official Miro accounts.

@Robert Johnson  Thanks for reminder.😅

After the recent changes in the Trello free version, I think this is the right moment to implement this change. It’s the only thing preventing my team to use Miro as a tool.