Why all of my board are replaced with boards from the other account?

• 11 May 2020
  • 5 replies

I have two accounts - one with old projects and another is work-related.

Some time ago I watched my old boards trough my work account, and  yesterday I noticed that all of my boards on work-account are replaced with old boards from old account. I can’t find my boards own boards with important projects, only those that belong to the old account remain.

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@AlinaShch -

To clarify, have you logged out of Miro from your old account and are you currently logged in using your work account?

If so, are you not seeing your normal teams showing up in the left side toolbar in Miro (if you are on a Consultant plan), or when you are in the Miro dashboard, don’t your normal work projects show up there?

Kiron

Yes, I have logged out from old account. Both of my accounts are linked to two different accounts on google, so everytime I log in in Miro with my work-account. 

All I see is boards, that own my old acc. I already clicked on “owned by me” and there is no board at all, but I didn’t delete them.

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@AlinaShch -

Very odd! Do you happen to have the URL of one of your current work boards? You could likely find it from your browser history, and if so, are you able to access it directly that way to confirm the boards are still there?

Also, do you only have a single team for your work account or are you on a plan which allows you to set up multiple Miro teams?

Kiron

Unfortunatly, I don’t have saved URL anywhere, browser history only showed that I used miro, but no specific links. 

I don’t have a team for my Miro account.

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@AlinaShch -

Sorry to hear that - sounds like a request to Miro support might be your only hope in locating the missing projects and boards.

Good luck!

Kiron