Solved

Version history

• 11 May 2020
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 1

Is there a way to review a document over time - like see what it looked like a day ago? Kinda like how you can see changes in google docs?

icon

Best answer by Kiron Bondale 11 May 2020, 18:44

@Stephanie -

That would be awesome if Miro provided the ability to view a board at a given point in time!

Unfortunately, other than doing regular backups and restoring from a backup and/or duplicating a board, I don’t believe there is any way to achieve this.

Miro does have an activity log, so it would be a cool wish list idea to enable someone to click on an activity log entry and see what the board looked like at that point in time. If you post that as a wish list item, I’d vote for it :smile: !

Kiron

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7

@Stephanie -

That would be awesome if Miro provided the ability to view a board at a given point in time!

Unfortunately, other than doing regular backups and restoring from a backup and/or duplicating a board, I don’t believe there is any way to achieve this.

Miro does have an activity log, so it would be a cool wish list idea to enable someone to click on an activity log entry and see what the board looked like at that point in time. If you post that as a wish list item, I’d vote for it :smile: !

Kiron

Userlevel 1

Good to know! I also vote for that as a new feature :p

@Stephanie -

Kiron

How do you do a ‘regular backup’? 

Thanks!

Found it...