Unable to Export Frames as PDF

• 9 April 2020
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 1

I have a team member that cannot export frames to a pdf. We’ve tried everything we can think of. Any help? Ideas?

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hi Monica,

does it happen on every board he works on or is it a specific board?

Does it work to export via right mouseclick to export is as a jpg?

Michael

Userlevel 1

Hi Michael - 

She is trying to save it from here. The timer just keeps circling. She’s restarted her computer. And she has the same rights as me and I have no problem. Saving frames as pdf for training.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hi Monica,

have you tried to login via her computer with your miro account.

Does it work on her computer with your accont?

Michael

I have the same symptom.  I have a board with a few frames on it.  I managed to generate a PDF from one of them, but then every attempt to pick a different frame generates either the spinning dialog like the post above, or an other PDF of the same frame I exported the first time.  Generating an Image hasn’t worked at all.  It gives me a rectangle to capture, but completely ignores where I put that rectangle.

Same issue in the Mac App as on the browser based UI.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hi @Monica Twa and @Seth Stafford,

could you please find out which settings your using:

Windows / Windows App 

Mac / or Mac App

Browser

Do you have tried different Browsers (Safari / Firefox / Edge / Chrome ) and to log in via Browser access - instead of using the miro app - on different systems?

I would reccomend when you have tested it with different settings to look at the different results and maybe this helps:

https://help.miro.com/hc/en-us/articles/360017731573-Browser-Restrictions

If you’re problem still exists would you please contact
support@miro.com 

Michael

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Monica Twa and @Seth Stafford - there was a similar thread a few days ago from another user who was experiencing this with the “standalone” Miro app. I was able to reproduce it with that, but the web browser app works fine so that might be a workaround while Miro support looks into this…

Kiron

The exported PDF files are not in my download folder.

I have double checked my browser settings and still no luck locating a PDF generated by MIRO

Please help