Sticky note features

• 19 October 2020
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1

Is there a way to change the margins in Sticky notes?  I notice that there is so much wasted space outside of the text between the text and the end of the sticky note and want to know if that space can be lessened. Id much rather give that attention to the size of the font and not blank space,  Get my point?

Kristin.A 3 years ago

Community I NEED your help.  Please go to the link below and vote “yes”  to have this change made to the sticky note.  There is too much wasted space between the text and the end of the sticky note.  Wouldn’t you rather have that space to make the font larger? or whatever.   If you agree, please go to the link below and vote “yes” to have this change made to the layout of the sticky note.  

Think of it as wasting paper.  You want to use as much of the paper possible so you don't have to get another piece.  Good for the environment!    

https://community.miro.com/wish-list-32/sticky-note-margins-2364

TYIA

Kindest Regards,

Kristin (new member)  

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE MIRO ~ BUT THIS MAKES NO SENSE???  AGREE??  THEN PLEASE VOTE!

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@abalank@whitlock.com - I get what you’re saying, but this is not something that can currently be configured by us end users.

I’d recommend that you add this as an Idea in the Wish List category by following the guidelines here: Wish List: Everything You Need to Know. If you do create a Wish List Idea post, I would also recommend that you post a link to it back here, so that future readers of this post can quickly get to and vote for your Idea.

Userlevel 1

Community I NEED your help.  Please go to the link below and vote “yes”  to have this change made to the sticky note.  There is too much wasted space between the text and the end of the sticky note.  Wouldn’t you rather have that space to make the font larger? or whatever.   If you agree, please go to the link below and vote “yes” to have this change made to the layout of the sticky note.  

Think of it as wasting paper.  You want to use as much of the paper possible so you don't have to get another piece.  Good for the environment!    

https://community.miro.com/wish-list-32/sticky-note-margins-2364

TYIA

Kindest Regards,

Kristin (new member)  

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE MIRO ~ BUT THIS MAKES NO SENSE???  AGREE??  THEN PLEASE VOTE!

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Voted! @abalank@whitlock.com - you should vote for your own Idea too :wink: