I have a requirement and trying to find if this is possible or not.
I have custom designed cards. while providing training i want those cards to be available to my clients as a stack, so that during a collaboration session anyone can use them multiple times.
Just like the Stack of Sticky notes i want my custom cards to be available as a stack.
Is there a possiblity of doing so.
Best answer by mlanders
thank you for your kind words
it is real simple:
- Add a rectangle shape
- Use the colour picker to get the same colour that you have on your graphic
- Fill in the words
- Use a second rectangle shape in white for the rectangle where you add your text and place it directly under the first coloured rectangle
- Use the iconfinder to find a icon which fits for your needs (in my case stars)
- Place it into the right place on the left, rotate it a bit
- Add a text-field and give in the words
Name of the person”
Format the Name of the person Bold
- Select everything
- click on the 3 points on the right with the right mousebutton
- Select “Create Frame”
- Name it
- Select the frame
- click on the 3 buttons and choose “Save as Template”
Now the real fun begins because you only change colours of the top rectangle shape and the icon and then you save it as template.