Answered

Share project with another paid account

• 3 July 2020
  • 6 replies

Hi! I want to know if it’s possible to share a projects with to differents accounts and billing. 

e.g. I have an account, and the provider with I work have your own account with his team, and we need to work together in a specific project, but keeping our billing and same the provider. 

Thanks!

icon

Best answer by Kiron Bondale 3 July 2020, 21:09

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@UX Telecom -

There are two ways to do this when you are on a paid account:

1. You can add the other partner as a “named” user with either full editor access OR with a day pass (if you are on a Consultant plan). Even though they have their own account, by adding them as a user to one of your boards, you will be billed for their usage.
  2. You can add them as an anonymous guest editor in which case there would be no costs associated with their usage of your board.

Kiron

Thanks Kiron! 

So, in the case that both companies have your paid account/billing, is not possible to put in the same team?

I understad all users must be in the same billed. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@UX Telecom -

You can definitely add someone who has a separate Miro account to your team, but YOU will pay for their access as well as them paying for the costs of their access to their own boards.

Kiron

This is a significant problem for me. I collaborate with multiple teams on different projects. Why would I have to be paying for (or have them for) me to have multiple user accounts? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Nadav -

Unfortunately this is a pricing decision by the Miro team. The only solution to avoid paying multiple times for the same “real” person when on a paid plan will be to use the anonymous guest editor sharing feature.

Kiron

Wow--I hope that they will reconsider that decision sometime soon. Other I (and I suspect many others) will be taking a much closer look at standardizing on Mural instead.