[RESOLVED] Anyone else having issues restoring RTB files?

• 19 October 2020
  • 10 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

This normally works fine, and I’ve just opened a support request with Miro so hoping it is just a temporary issue but thought I’d check if anyone else has experienced errors recently in restoring RTB backup files? I get a Loading… message for a few minutes and then a “Something went wrong” message.

Kiron

Kiron Bondale 3 years ago

Looks like the issue has been resolved by the Miro support team - great turnaround on this! 

Thanks!

Kiron

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

10 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Not working for me either. Took a lone time and I even missed the timeout message as I was doing something else, but definitely no “restored” board.

Userlevel 5
Badge

Hi @Kiron Bondale I restored a simple board without any problems,
Then I tried to restore a large and wickedly complicated board and got this…

I’ll pay attention to this conversation for updates once you get something.

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Good catch @Brian Fulghum. I could restore my Checkers board (3 KB) , but my Getting to know Miro board (100s of objects, 6 MB) won’t restore.

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hopefully the Miro team fixes this soon as I’ve a course I’m prepping for and the development board I’ve used for it has a few hundred objects, most of which are locked, so to copy & paste the contents (as the boards are in different Teams) will be a LOT of unlocking and then re-locking :sob: !

Kiron

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Incident acknowledged: https://status.miro.com/incidents/b7s3l4ys7fqq

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@Marina - Good evening over there! I signed out and back in and am still getting an error when uploading a 6 MB .rtb:

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

@Robert Johnson,

Checking in with the team… 

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Looks like the issue has been resolved by the Miro support team - great turnaround on this! 

Thanks!

Kiron

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Thanks, Kiron!

@Robert Johnson is the issue still there for you?

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@Marina  - 12:24 PM UTC-6 and I can successfully restore a board now :)