Answered

Quick Select All to Move

• 15 May 2020
  • 6 replies

If it’s possible to quickly select all objects and move?

Like in PowerPoint, you can drag your mouse from top left to right to quickly select all the objects.

icon

Best answer by mlanders 15 May 2020, 07:06

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hi @JK Blackwell ,

yes of course you can and select them:

Select all elements on the board using Ctrl+A/Cmd+A

You can find this also here:
https://help.miro.com/hc/en-us/articles/360017730953-How-to-Select-and-Move-Multiple-Objects

Michael

Cool tks Michael! 

Phew - there I thought I was going to painstakingly select every single object….:sweat_smile:

How can we only select some objects on miro? I can only either select all or need to do one by one. How can I drag and select a section?

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Selin -

Assuming you have the select cursor (arrow) enabled, just shift-click and drag to select objects within a rectangular area. You can always shift-click or CTRL-click to pick multiple individual objects.

Kiron

Is there a way to do this without using the keyboard? I only have use of one hand while recovering from surgery, so using mouse and tapping a keyboard at the same time is not an option. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@Mark Anderson 

Is there a way to do this without using the keyboard? I only have use of one hand while recovering from surgery, so using mouse and tapping a keyboard at the same time is not an option. 

I cannot find any way to do this without using the keyboard.

I recently added this Wish List Idea - perhaps you would like to add your vote → Right-click-and-drag to select multiple objects

Right-click board and “Select All”

You can also add your own Idea in the Wish List category by following the guidelines here: Wish List: Everything You Need to Know.

If you do create a Wish List Idea post, I would also recommend that you post a link to it back here, so that future readers of this post can quickly get to and vote for your Idea.

Lastly, don't forget to vote for your own Idea.