Answered

Pricing / I want to buy the right licence

• 8 May 2020
  • 7 replies

Hello,

I am confused with the pricing - and VERY thankfull for help :-)
Next week I want to work with a team of 17 participants with miro - so I feel under time pressure ;-)

Which licence do I need, in order to conduct workshops with up to 30 (or more) participants with my clients (I am a consultant)?
> What ist the diference between members and users?
> can “commenters” (vs. “editors”) ad sticky notes and post their input? Or can they just comment?
> does “monthly payment” go along with being able to quit monthly also?

Thanks al lot in advance
Regina

icon

Best answer by Isman Tanuri 8 May 2020, 23:48

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hello @Jules use Private/Incognito mode on your browser and access this Miro board. That will be all the tools available without the day pass (Guest Editors). 

There is no "Breakout Groups" feature in Miro as it is not a video conferencing tool.

Userlevel 2

Trying to decide the same thing so this is a great discussion. If I can ask @Isman Tanuri what are tools they have access to without the day pass? and how many break out groups can we have?

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@Carlos B A Consultant plan should suffice. I doesn't matter if you have multiple breakout groups. You can share your public and editable boards to as many anonymous Guest Editors as you require.

Day Passes are great if you'd like your participants to have the full suite of Miro tools. You will also have named participants in case you need to track their activities.

thanks for the question and answer. I’m also a consultant. So . . . I only need the consultant license and I can invite the 20 participants at guests editors? What if I have three break out groups?

And, in what case exactly would I need day passes?

Thanks!!

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Thanks @Isman Tanuri THAT is what I needed to know and hasn’t been 100% clear to me in all the videos i have watched so far: “PS. I'm a consultant like you as well on the Consultant plan. I can add as many client participants as I want as Guest Editors without any of them having to sign up for a Miro account. You don't need to pay for Day passes either.”

Glad to hear that helped, @John Miller!

Thanks @Isman Tanuri THAT is what I needed to know and hasn’t been 100% clear to me in all the videos i have watched so far: “PS. I'm a consultant like you as well on the Consultant plan. I can add as many client participants as I want as Guest Editors without any of them having to sign up for a Miro account. You don't need to pay for Day passes either.”

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hello @regina remy

If you sign up on the Consultant plan, you can have all  17 people as free Guest Editors without them having to sign up for Miro or being a team member. You also have options to create Projects in Miro to keep your different clients in the different Project folders.

If you sign up as a Team or Business, then you have the ability to add paid Team Members as part of your Miro account. Unless you have other consultants or team members working with you, I don't think you need to be on this plan.

Commenters can only comment. No sticky notes.

Yes, you can pay by monthly and quit your subscription whenever.

I hope that helps!

PS. I'm a consultant like you as well on the Consultant plan. I can add as many client participants as I want as Guest Editors without any of them having to sign up for a Miro account. You don't need to pay for Day passes either.