Miro & Zoom Integration coming soon?

Userlevel 1

I heard during a training session recently that a Miro and Zoom integration is coming.  How can we get more information?  I am prepping for a workshop and plan to use both Miro and Zoom.

1. ​​​​​Do we have a timeline?
  2. What is the initial integration use case?  

If it fits into my timeline, I would like to know if the use case(s) being worked on align with my needs or not.  I will be doing a workshop with 12 people and using Breakout rooms from Zoom to collaborate on different areas of the board.

Please let me know.  Thank you.

Robert Johnson 2 years ago

View original

16 replies

Userlevel 5

Hey @Ryan Frazee! When we make any major updates like this we’ll be sure to let everyone in the community know and we’ll highlight it at the top of the forum page :-) We’re excited about all improvements in Miro and want to make sure that all of you have the information you need. 

Please stay tuned

Userlevel 1

Hey @Ryan Frazee! When we make any major updates like this we’ll be sure to let everyone in the community know and we’ll highlight it at the top of the forum page :-) We’re excited about all improvements in Miro and want to make sure that all of you have the information you need. 

Please stay tuned

So there is no timeline at this point?  If that is the case, that is fine, but I had the impression it was coming soon, and therefore hopefully have a targeted timeline.

Userlevel 5

Hey @Ryan Frazee it is coming soon within the next coming months - currently testing. Once we have more information we will let everyone know. 

Userlevel 1

Thank you.  I appreciate it.

Has any progress been made on either breakout rooms and/or Zoom integration?

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Pierre Viau,

Thanks for asking!

Here’s the demo video of what we are working on :wink: Stay tuned!

Thanks for your prompt reply Marina. Excited about the demo video! Is there an ETA?

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

No ETA yet, but we’ll definitely update this thread as soon as there’s more news :slight_smile:

Thanks, I signed up for the update.

Also, would it be possible to participate in the beta test?

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hey @Pierre Viau,

Not yet. If it is possible, we will announce it here, for sure :wink:

I would also be very willing to beta test! The Integration would be so useful for work in the business context.

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@Marina - Any update on the Miro + Zoom integration?

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hello,

yes - it would be great if there are any news about the integration …

Michael

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi there,

I’m afraid, there are no timelines communicated by Zoom yet. The team told me that we can follow the updates on https://zoom.us/docs/en-us/zoom-apps.html.

Just chiming in to say I really hope this is still being worked on…

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

The wait is over → https://community.miro.com/changelog-feedback-31/new-announcing-the-miro-app-for-zoom-5389