Answered

Miro application is broken [rtb object syntax]

• 15 September 2020
  • 2 replies

Hello,

Is there any way to recover my account from its current broken state? Currently, when `miro.com/app` attempts to load it tries to create a JavaScript object and store it in at the `rtb` variable. This object has some syntax errors that is preventing the app from finishing its load. I validated this was the problem by intercepting it with an HTTP proxy and modifying the value to be syntactically correct. My efforts to correct this issue have failed, however and the value is reused in a number of places making it infeasible to manipulate this value every time it is set. 

Thanks,

icon

Best answer by Robert Johnson 15 September 2020, 15:22

View original

2 replies

Incognito does not work. It is stuck at the loading animation. I can sign in fine. After logging in, while the app is loading, the error occurs. Multiple browsers and or incognito mode don’t fix this. It relates to the data being sent from the miro application [the rtb object/data structure]. I have deleted all of the locally stored data, cleared cookies, hard refreshed, tried Firefox, Safari and Chrome. It has been this way for a while. I will submit a support ticket. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@je remy - To simply things, are you saying you can't sign in to your Miro account? And if so, do you just see the Miro logo animation when this happens? If so, this sounds like a similar scenario was someone has left/been removed from all team's were a member of and now Miro is 'confused'. The fix for the scenario I just described has been to sign in from a private/incognito window.

If this doesn't resolve your issue and you are still unable to sign in to your Miro account, I would recommend that you Submit a request – Miro Support & Help Center.