Answered

Member of two teams

• 3 June 2020
  • 5 replies

Hi, I’m very new on miro :-)

I have a question about “Team Subscription”.

Suppose I have a team with 10 members. And there is another team in our organization with some overlapping members.

Do we have to pay twice for those people who are members of both teams?

icon

Best answer by Marina 8 June 2020, 09:14

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Olga SCH,

To start the collaboration with a user, you may either invite the user to your account or ask them to invite you. In Miro, you pay for the number of licenses in your account so the subscription owner needs to purchase a license for a future collaborator even if they already have their own subscription/take a seat in another paid team.

There're two ways of how you can invite users to boards on paid plans for free:
- to invite them as viewers/commenters to particular boards;
- to share a board publicly so that anyone with the link could view/comment or edit it

Hope that helps!

I have the same question and didn’t quite understand @Marina ‘ answer.

My company has so far got one team (A) but I created a second team (B).

My company Miro account was on team A, now I added that account to team B.

Will my company be charged twice the 16$ per month because my account is on team A and team B?

Many thanks! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@Enrico Teotti - What subscription/plan does your company have? And when you created a new team, what subscription did you chose and were you asked to pay for it and did you use your own credit card?

Or, were you not asked to enter payments information? (In which case you may be on the Business or Enterprise Plan).

Yes company is on Business plan (Yearly).

I wasn’t asked to pay when I created a team. There was no subscription prompt.In fact I created a test one just now and no prompt to pay or anything.

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@Enrico Teotti - Thanks for the info. Unlimited teams is a feature of the Business Plan and you can can add users to as many teams (under the same "company"/Business Plan subscription) as you'd like without paying for an additional license. You're good to go!