Linking teams

• 22 March 2020
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1

Can 3 or 4 teams of 4 to 6 members each be easily linked together as in a virtual classroom?

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hey @Gary Robinson,

Can you please share more details on what you are trying to achieve? Do you want those groups to collaborate on the same Miro board? 

Just an idea, you can create a separate board for each group of people :thinking:

Userlevel 1

Thanks Marina,  you have identified my main concern.  Good to know each team can have its own board and I assume that they can work on it in private, and then to be able to allow each team to show board to the entire group with direction and comment from the instructor.  The next step would be the ability for the instructor to return to total class for additional presentation from his/her own board.  
Our usual f2f classroom is very collaborative (and noisy) and agendas are all based on an experiential design concep.

I appreciate this ability to learn from you and others.  Thanks

Userlevel 1

Sometimes we can assign class members to teams ahead of time but more often the class just shows up and we create teams in the class.  We also sometimes redistribute team membership during the class for different exercises.  Can both forming teams in class and changing team membership in class be easily don?  Thanks for your advice