Answered

How to unlock an image?

• 17 July 2020
  • 9 replies

I am working on boards where I locked grid images(jpeg) on board. However, since this Wednesday, couldn’t be able to to unlock it as there was button/functionality available to unlock images.

Is there anyone experiencing same issue?

icon

Best answer by Isman Tanuri 20 July 2020, 05:37

View original

9 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Emily Lim -

Looks like any object dropped into a grid cell can’t be locked or unlocked. 

@Lena Shenkarenko - is this by design?

Kiron

I am attaching screenshots, where I am experiencing issues. Although there is a lock icon in the menu, it doesn’t do anything. All I want to do is delete the image/frame. 

Any help around this I would be much appreciated! 

Frame is locked but I can’t unlock it
Image is locked and I can’t unlock the image either.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@Emily Lim It looks like you're not the owner of the board. Only owners or team members can unlock previously locked elements. This is to ensure guests or non-team members to unlock elements by accident or without permission.

I see! That’s why! Thanks @Isman Tanuri for your help.

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Isman Tanuri -

I’m still seeing the issue, however, with boards I own - drop a shape into a cell within a grid and the lock/unlock icon disappears…

Kiron

I am looking at how to lock images! No idea why it isn’t instant to understand!

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@NicoleAACalistri -

Do you mean within grids or just by themselves? If it is just by themselves (i.e. not within a grid cell), you should just be able to click on the image and then click on the lock icon.

Kiron

Dear Kiro, 

thank yo for you answer. I don’t have that option. Do you know how can I “unlock” that feature. See what I see when I try to lock images. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@NicoleAACalistri -

The image is within a frame right now, so can you move it outside the frame and see if you are able to lock it then?

It should work regardless, but that will be one way to narrow down what might be happening.

Unfortunately, I don’t have a Mac so I can’t try to reproduce the situation you are in - it does work fine on my Windows 10 PC with Google Chrome.

Kiron