Answered

How create my first team. My register had already done

I think I skipped create my first team when I register.

How can I create my first team now?

icon

Best answer by Kiron Bondale 16 June 2020, 14:16

View original

12 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@yumi -

what pricing plan are you on as only some plans provide the ability to create more than one team?

Kiron

Thank you for your message!

My plan is free but I only belonging teams my colleagues made.

Their plans are also free plan. so I thought  I can have one my own team at least.

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@yumi -

you should be able to see what teams you belong to in left edge of the Miro dashboard view. I believe when your free account was created that Miro would have created a separate team for your use which would allow you up to three boards. You can switch between the teams you belong to by clicking on the icons in that left teams toolbar.

Thank you for reply. 

Yes, I can see teams I belonging but all of them are my colleagues made.  I tried to create my own by “+” but then required payment….

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@yumi -

Yes, unfortunately because you are already part of a team, the limitations of the free plan won’t allow you to create your own team. You can only create boards within the teams you are part of. However, if the team admins remove you from those teams, that should allow you to create one I believe.

Kiron

Finally I understood what’s happen. You mean free plan user can only belong two team no matter who made those teams.

Thank you for teaching kindly.

Yumi

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@yumi -

By default, if you were to create a free account without anyone inviting you to a board, then you’d be part of only one team - yours. Because you were invited by two team admins to their boards, you are now part of two teams, but this is not the “normal” use case.

Kiron

My problem is now that I have already created a Board on the Enterprise team. Would it be possible to back this board up and recover it using my new plan?

The reason I would like to create my own team is so that I can invite a client to a workshop, which is not allowed by the Team I am on.

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Siliziwe Mafika -

you can certainly backup a board in one account and restore it in another assuming both are paid accounts.

Kiron

I see. How can I remove myself from the team someone made?

Yumi

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@yumi -

For the team you wish to leave, if you click on the team icon in the left vertical toolbar, then click on the team settings (gear) icon in the dashboard view for that team, and the click on Team profile in the team settings screen, there is an option at the bottom to leave the team.

Thank you very much! all of my problem has solved.